We are hiring!
Want to build dazzling 3D desktop engineering applications, that will aid engineers to do their work efficiently and on time, and that you will be proud of for years to come?
Interested to apply your mathematical and analytical power on some of the hardest civil engineering problems, with the potential impact of saving tremendous costs on behalf of the clients?
Are you a believer in writing maintainable, modular code and are you striving to make your code readable and a joy to read?
Eager to write C# and C++ code?
Then join us!
MES Innovation Sdn Bhd is an innovative company specializing in the research, development, marketing and support of Civil Engineering Design Software. We are looking for great developers to enhance our flagship program, MiTS 2 and revolutionize the way engineers work.
As a company co-founded by developers, we understand what it takes to build great software. We understand that the a developer is not just another cog in the machine that can be replaced at will. Thus we strive to provide an environment where the programmers can actually get their work done and be compensated fairly.
If you are enthusiastic about programming, and you think that you write code very well, and you care about code hygiene, come, join us!
For those who are interested, please email in your university transcripts , available source code, final year projects and anything that you think will WOW us, along with your job application to [email protected], we love to see code before we talk to you. Also do enclose a cover letter, stating why you want to work with us. Interns are welcomed!
For more information about MES Innovation Sdn Bhd, please visit http://www.mes100.com.
Software Development Engineer
(PFCC, Bandar Puteri Puchong)
- Winform and WPF development, autocad-like UI application development.
- AutoCAD drawing automation and 3D graphic display.
- Design and implement data structures, complex algorithms to solve interesting engineering problems faced by engineers in innovative ways, in your ways.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of programming experience
- Required language(s): English.
- Solid programming experience, .Net experience is nice but not mandatory. Fluency in programming language is simply not as important as having the ability to think.
- Open source experience is a plus.
- Applicants must be willing to work in PFCC, Bandar Puteri Puchong.
- We expect to see code. So please email your FYP projects with source code that you are comfortable and can share to [email protected], or attach your sample source code.
Why you should work with us:
- Above market salary pay
- Conductive environment for developers to think about hard problems. A chance to challenge the best of your mind.
- Remote work can be considered
- Group Hospitalisation Coverage (Medical Card)+accident care benefit.
- 5 days week.
- We detest overtime as much as you do; we don’t want you to commit 16 hours a day, and spend a few weeks later to fix the bugs you introduce when you are overtired.
- No officesuite, free snacks and relaxing working environment.
Some of Our Projects: