Dranet is a Drainage Analysis, Design and Detailing software. It uses the latest computing technologies to provide a computational environment that is both user friendly, simple, fast and efficient.
DraNet is designed and developed for the engineers by the engineers. It comes with a rich and practical set of features that includes, but not limited to the following:
- Graphical sumps and pipes input with the latest GUI technology.
- Follow Malaysia Urban Stormwater Management Manual First and Second Edition (MSMA 1st & 2nd Edition) guideline.
- Auto design drain channels for open drains and culverts.
- Auto proposes drain sizes, catchment areas, IDF intensities, run-off coefficients, gradients and invert levels.
- Auto generates graphical output with all information needed by JPS.
- Auto generates longitudinal section, sump detailing and quantity take off.
- Multiple separated drainage networks and end points design.