MES Infra Integrated Total Solution. It uses the latest computing technologies to provide a computational environment that is both users friendly, simple, fast and efficient.
MiTS is designed and developed for the engineers by the engineers. It comes with a rich and practical set of features that includes, but not limited to the following:
- Integrates and synchronises design changes across a single model and automatically update between Earthworks, Storm Drainage System, Sewerage System, Water Reticulation System and Road Design.
- Pipe Clash Checking between Water, Sewerage and Storm Drainage systems to resolve conflicts.
- Deliver consistent multi-disciplinary design calculation, drawings and construction documentation.
- Better visualization, more accurate design and enjoys better coordinations.
- MiTS has integrated the modules below:
1. Road & Highway
- i) Horizontal alignment design.
- ii) Vertical alignment design.
- iii) Pavement design.
- iv) Superelevation transitions.
- v) Junctions and roundabouts.
- i）Surveyor points import.
- ii) 3D visualization before and after development.
- iii) Digital Terrain Method & Grid Method.
- iv) Auto sloping & berm generation.
- v) Auto generates cut sections, cut/fill report, volume & quantity take-off.
- i) Auto captures catchment area, IDF intensity & runoff coefficient.
- ii) Auto generates long. Sections & quantity take off.
- iii) Auto proposes sump invert level, cascading drain, dimension & gradient.
4. Urban Stormwater Management (MSMA 1st & 2nd Edition)
- i) Rainfall IDF.
- ii) On-site detention (above & below ground).
- iii) Detention pond.
- iv) Rainwater harvesting tank.
- v) Sediment basin.
- i) Auto calculates Population Equivalent (PE).
- ii) Auto propose pipe diameter, gradient, invert level & drop manhole.
- iii) Auto generates long. Sections.
6. Water Reticulation
- i) Hardy-Cross method & Hazen Williams formula.
- ii) Looping & branching design for peak flow & fire flow.
- iii) Auto calculates water demand.
- iv) Auto iteration for the most economical pipe diameter.
- v) Auto generates long. Section.
- vi) Schematic diagram with pump, hydrant, valve, etc.